Full-Time PURCHASING CLERK
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Boart Longyear delivers the most effective drilling solution in the widest world variety of applications to our customers around the world. Boart Longyear has been in Laos since 1993, the first international drilling company and currently expands more than 30 drilling rigs accompanied by the excess number of employees over 500+ Laos nationals.
Purchasing Clerk – Vientiane Capital
- General Purchasing function, utilisation in house purchasing systems.
- Perform following functions:
- Purchase order production ( inventory, expense and internal )
- Vendor maintenance and approval requirements
- Maintenance of the MR data base and duty allocated
- Purchasing and sourcing compliance as per BLY policies
- Ensure open communication and cooperation between the major supply chain stakeholders ( operations, purchasing, logistics, and inventory )
- Participate in logistical functions, including import and export, as required.
- Ensuring Purchasing EOM responsibilities are fulfilled.
- Provide site based staff assistance as required
- Ensure logistics requirements via both internal and external providers are met and
- Ensuring all MR line items are actioned within given time frames.
follow BoartLongyear procedures and policies.
- Three years Purchasing experience
- Degree qualification preferred
- Experience in ERP systems, Oracle, SAP, Pronto will be preferred
How to Apply
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or deliver your CV and a statement explaining how your qualifications and experience match the position requirements, and your expectation to the address below. Interviews will be held in Vientiane, could be held at site if required.
Senior HR Supervisor – Indochina
Boart Longyear Ltd.
No 135, Unit 15, Ban Phonthan Neua, Saysetha District,
Vientiane Capital, Lao P.D.R, P.O.Box 6681 Tel: 021 412105, 415981, 454230, 454231
Before 26th October 2012
1901 total views, 2 today