Full-Time LOGISTICS AND PROCUREMENT COORDINATOR
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
LOGISTICS AND PROCUREMENT COORDINATOR
COPE works in partnership with the Center for Medical Rehabilitation (CMR) to increase access to quality rehabilitation services for physically disabled persons throughout Lao PDR, focusing on the five CMR centers nationwide (Champasak, Luang Prabang, Savannakhet, Vientiane, Xieng Khuang). The provision of prosthetics and orthotics (P&O) is a core element of COPE’s support although the development of comprehensive rehabilitation is an important aim and is implemented through the development of physiotherapy and occupational therapy skills through each of the five centers. COPE is now hiring a full time logistics and procurement coordinator (Lao national) to start working as soon as possible.
• To conduct all logistical activity and purchasing on behalf of COPE in compliance with COPE policies and donor requirements.
• Create and follow an annual Logistics and Procurement forecast and Work Plan with monthly reports detailing the progress according to the plan.
• Liaise with relevant medical rehabilitation centers, Ministry of Health and GoL personnel regularly to ensure lines of communication are open and agreed processes and procedures are followed in order to minimise delays in the procurement process and ensuring compliance with agreed timeframes.
• Compile, update and maintain all procurement files, forms, catalogues, databases, property and asset register, loan book, stock reports, order tracking and filing systems.
• Maintain a well-organized and stocked storeroom/warehouse, ensure proper storing of materials and that items are dispatched to regional centers in a timely and efficient manner.
• A minimum of 3 years work experience responsible for logistics and procurement
• Higher diploma or degree in logistics management or related field
• Excellent organizational and computer skills (Excel, Word)
• Fluent English verbal and written skills and excellent general communication skills
The position is based in Vientiane but will have to undertake occasional travel to the provincial rehabilitation centers.
Qualified people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
How to ApplyTo apply send a cover letter and CV to Ms Metta Thippavong at the address below. Deadline: End of the day on 22 December 2014. COPE/ c/o Center for Medical Rehabilitation, Khou Vieng Road, Vientiane, Lao PDR Tel/fax +856 21 218 427, E-mail: email@example.com Website: www.copelaos.org
1343 total views, 2 today