Full-Time HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Human Resources Manager
Handicap International is looking for 1 Human Resources Manager for the UXO
Program based in Sepon, Savannakhet
HI started to work in the UXO sector in Lao PDR in 1996. HI will extend his operational capacities in the next months. In order to cope with the new recruitment phase, HI is looking for a Human Resources manager.
Main tasks of the Manager is to:
1. Manage and is responsible of all the recruitment process;
2. Contract follow-up;
4. Administrative tasks: Personal file follow-up; leaves follow-up; Administration filing,
Job description and job advertisement…
5. Miscellaneous booking;
6. Support in organization event (field visit; workshop…);
7. Management, Supervision and follow-up of the maid and watchman;
8. Medical claim;
– High School certificate;
– Skills in management and organization;
– Rigorous and honest;
– Background in administration;
– Good interpersonal and communication skills;
– Be flexible, reliable and trustworthy;
– Good knowledge of English (speaking, reading, writing).
How to ApplyApplicants interested have to send application documents to to Mr. Vithit Chantasari Tel: +856 20 5567 1109, email: firstname.lastname@example.org HI Vientiane. Office phone: +856 21 41 21 10 / 45 12 98. Applicants interested have to send application documents to Ms. Bounmy Kensonema Tel + 856 20 967 51935, email: email@example.com HI Sepon office, Ban Vongvilay. Office phone: +856 41 660 289. Application documents should include; • Personal profile / CV • Copy of Education Certificate • Copy of motorbike driving license • Copy of ID card and family book • Copy of Working experience records (if available) Deadline: August 17th 2012
1245 total views, 1 today