Full-Time HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Allianz General Lao (AGL), the leading insurance company in Laos, was established in 1990. AGL is a joint venture between the Ministry of Finance of Lao PDR (MoF) and Allianz SE, the world leading insurance and financial services provider. With over 20 years experience in Laos, the AGL enjoys a very good reputation among local and international customers.
We provide friendly working environment, mixture of different culture and competitive salary. Now, we are looking for dynamic employees to join with us in Headquarter office in Vientiane as below positions:
Human Resource Manager (1 position)
• Perform various task related to HR practices including recruitment, organizational development, performance management, training & development, talent management, and compensation & benefit.
• Preparation and document all job descriptions, employment contract and job specification as part of job analysis.
• Keep track on medical expense, overtime, leave provision for all employees and others.
• Ensuring compliance with labour law.
• Ensure proper filling of all HR document and personnel files.
• Facilitate dispute resolution and grievance/arbitration process.
• Generate monthly HR report.
• Bachelor Degree in Human resource Management, Management or related fields.
• Excellent knowledge in Lao labour law.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
• At least 3 year experiences in people management and business application training development experience.
• Strong consulting and analytical skills are essential.
• Be honest and able to start working as soon as possible.
• Must be very organized, detailed and be an independent thinker.
• Facilitation and training skills.
• Women are encouraged to apply for this position.
– Completive salary
– Great career progress opportunities
– Comprehensive on job training
– A friendly and supportive work environment
How to Apply
Only Laos Nationality is eligible to apply. Interested applicants meeting the above requirements should submit their resume including a recent photo in passport size with cover letter describing your suitability for the role, career aspiration and salary expectation, and copied certificates to AGL Human Resources Department.
Address: 33 Lane Xang Avenue, ANZ Bank, Vientiane Commercial Building, 2F P.O. Box 4223 Vientiane, Lao PDR, Tel: (21) 215903; Fax : (21) 215904
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Closing date: 26 October 2012
1258 total views, 1 today