Full-Time HUMAN RESOURCE & ADMIN ASSISTANT
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
MASCOT INTERNATIONAL (LAO) SOLE CO., LTD
MASCOT International A/S is an international textile company and of Europe’s largest producers of high quality work wear and safety shoes, with our headquarters located in Denmark. MASCOT is also internationally recognized for our high labour standards in all our facilities. We have been active in Asia for several years and currently own three production units in Vietnam.
MASCOT International (Lao) Sole Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of MASCOT International A/S, is now building a new factory in VITA Industrial Park, 22 km from Laos’ Capital Vientiane, to be completed in November 2013. Our Lao factory will offer our 800 employees working conditions of international standards, good salaries and other benefits. We start hiring now in order to give our employees the proper training before our company starts operating on a larger scale.
JOB ANNOUCEMENT LAO NATIONALS
OPEN TO: All Candidates
OPENING DATE: August 6, 2013
CLOSING DATE: August 10, 2013
WORKING HOURS: 8h00 – 17h00, 48h/week, Monday – Sat
SALARY: is negotiable and will be based on the qualifications of the applicant
Human Resource & Admin Assistant Position
• Working with the software and ID card system to follow up working attendant daily.
• Co-ordinate with other departments for attendant and leave records, produce attendant report regularly and upon request
• Prepare for payroll, bonus and welfare for staff and workers
• Participate in recruitment process to ensure the sufficient labour force for the company
• Register and make payment for healthcare, un-employment and social insurance for the company labour force in compliance with the laws and regulations
• Follow-up the company regulations and rules implementation, produce minutes of violation and keep record of all cases, produce monthly report
• Maintain the personnel filing system at high confidential level
• Recruiting staff-this included developing job descriptions and person specification, preparing Job adverts, checking application forms, short list, interviewing and selecting candidates.
• Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion, demotion and benefits employee.
• Administering payroll
• Other tasks required, suitable with level of responsibility.
Qualification and Experience required:
• Lao National
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
• Good written and oral English communication skills
+ Minimum of 2 years’ experience in personal administration
+ Computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point and Internet access)
+ Strong, proven, communications skills ( clear communication, strong listening skills)
+ Interest in strategic approach to human resource management
+ Proactive with strong initiative and has the ability to work independently and meticulously
+ Ability to work under pressure.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the positions must submit the following for the application to be considered:
1. Application letter
2. Personal resume sealed and signed by the relevant authority
3. A notarized copy of certificate and qualifications
4. A notarized copy of birth certificate
5. 03 notarized copies of identification card
6. 06 photos (3x4), taken within the most recent six months
7. Original medical certificate by hospital, taken within the most recent six months
8. A notarized copy of family record book
9. Criminal Recorded
SUBMIT APPLICATION TO:
HR & Admin Administration Department
KOLAO-TOWER II (Alounmai Tower) 4th Floor, Room No. 408, 23 Singha Road, Nongbone Village, Saysetha District, Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR (Hardcopy or e-mail attached are accepted)
POINT OF CONTRACT:
Hand phone: 856-20-55608889 E-mail: email@example.com
Only short-list candidates will be notified for interview, Sent CV will not Returned.
2629 total views, 2 today