Full-Time HR OFFICER
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Boart Longyear Company Corporate Office
ISO 14001 certified
ISO 9001:2000 certified
OSHAS 18001:1999 certified
Boart longyear delivers the most effective drilling solution in the widest world variety of applications to our customers around the world. Boart Longyear has been in Laos since 1993, the first international drilling company and currently expands more than 30 drilling rigs accompanied by the excess number of employees over 500+ Laos nationals.
Prior to our Lao branch enlargement in 2012, we are seeking the fulltime and permanent candidates filling the following positions in Indochina Office; Vientiane and sites.
HR Officer – site, Vientiane Province
– Manage accurate and comprehensive of all employees’ information or databases.
– Effectively recruiting of new employees
– Responsible for new employee (e.i: induction, new contract, etc).
– Manage all employee performance appraisal programs; as well as assisting of Supervisor/ Manager provide performance appraisal to their employees.
– Responsible for accurate HR reporting as require.
– Maintain good working relationship with EHS team.
– Responsible for implementing new documentation (e.i: Policies & Procedures, Requirement, SWPs and etc).
– Effective communication.
– Relationship among staffs such as Housekeeping, Training and Safety
– Be Lao national male or female and able to work outside of Vientiane
– Relevant academic qualifications
– At least 2 years of relevant experience, preferably with an international company
– Good level of English language writing, reading, speaking and listening
– Experience working with local and expatriate workers
– Strong IT ability, administrative skills and experience using MS office and web based applications
How to ApplyTo apply, email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver your CV and a statement explaining how your qualifications and experience match the position requirements, and your expectation to the address below. Interviews will be held in Vientiane, could be held at site if required.
3206 total views, 1 today