Full-Time ADVISOR – EMPLOYEE RELATIONS
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A CAREER WITH A LARGE, DYNAMIC, INTERNATIONAL RESOURCES COMPANY?
MMG Lane Xang Minerals Limited Sepon (LXML) is a member of the Minmetals Resources Limited group of companies listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (stock code: 1208) and operates the Sepon Gold and Copper Operations in Vilabouly District, Savannakhet Province – Lao P.D.R. Our copper operation produces approximately 80,000 tonnes of copper annually and gold operation is in its eighth year of production.
MMG LXML is committed to provide employees with opportunities through training initiatives in both on and off the job. We believe that engaging in open communication, being responsible and decisive, and respecting local communities, culture and traditions are the key factors that contribute to our success and targeted expectations.
We are currently looking for qualified and enthusiastic Lao Nationals to join MMG LXML in the following positions:
Advisor – Employee Relations
HRMD, Sepon Operations
As Advisor – Employee Relations, you will work with the Deputy Superintendent – Employee
Relations in supporting line managers in resolving all employee issues, disputes and queries regarding employee grievances and concerns of all LXML employees. In addition, you will advise departmental managers and supervisors on the best practices of employee and employer relations including relevant employment laws. Other responsibilities include:
– Developing and maintaining collaborative relationships with other staff members, government officials and other stakeholders including Trade Union to ensure open information sharing, ideas, expectations and plans
– Acting as the first point of contact for internal and external relations enquires such as contractors and local authority and other tasks as required
The criteria of selection for this role will include:
– Higher education in Human Resources Management, International Relations or related fields
– Experience in employee relations, workplace investigations and Human Resource Management
– Knowledge of Lao Labour Laws and other relevant legislations
– Good written and spoken English with ability to translate and interpret English – Lao – English
– Strong interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skills
How to ApplyAPPLICATIONS CLOSE ON 26 AUGUST 2012 A generous remuneration and benefits package is offered for these roles. We strongly encourage you to apply through WWW.MMG.COM. Please click Lao National Job Search, click Search, select the job/s you are interested in and click View selected jobs, then click Apply. Applications may also be sent to: Vientiane Office: PO Box 4486, MMG House, Bourichanh Road, Phonesinuan Village Sisattanak District, Vientiane Capital Tel (021) 268411 - 5, Fax (021) 268 201, Mobile (020) 22213503, 22235838 Email: LXMLrecruitment@mmg.com Savannakhet Office: PO Box 13, Ban Nalao, Kaisonphomvihane District, Savannakhet Province Tel (041) 212 686, (041) 251 636, Fax (041) 213616 Email: LXMLrecruitment@mmg.com
1579 total views, 2 today