REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)
Name of Country: Lao People’s Democratic Republic
Name of Project: Soum Son Seun Jai Programme (SSSJ-P)
Grant No.: IFAD Grant G-I-DSF-8089-LA
RFQ Title: Office Equipment
1. The Government of Lao People’s Democratic Republic Entity has applied the National
Budget for FY 2012 received a Grant from International Fund for Agricultural Development
(IFAD) towards the cost of Community-Based Food Security and Economic Opportunities
Programme, and it is intended that part of the proceeds of this Grant will be applied to eligible payments under the contract for supply Office Equipments for programme teams through the SHOPPING FOR GOODS (RFQ)
2. Department of Planning, Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry now invites your Company to submit the sealed Quotation for the supply and delivery of equipments as shown below:
26 units of Desktop Computers
26 units of Laptop Computers
12 units of Photocopies
23 units of Laser Jet Printers
12 units of Inkjet Color Printers
12 units of Fax
12 units of Telephone
2 units of Digital Camera
The delivery period is 60 days from the date of signing the contract.
3. Bidding will be conduced the request for quotation/limited bidding procedures specified in the Decree on Government Procurement of Goods, Works, Maintenance and Services,
dated 9 January 2004 and Implementing Rules and Regulations, Ministry of Finance
No. 0063/MOF, dated 12 March 2004 and No. 0861/MOF, dated 05 May 2009 (Amended Version).
4. Interested suppliers may obtain further information and inspect the Request For Quotation at the address given below during office hours (08.30 to 12.00 hours and 13.00 to 17.00 hours), Monday to Friday.
5. A complete set of the Quotation Documents in English Language may be purchased by the interested suppliers on the submission of a writing application to the address below beginning
10. 7. 2012 and upon payment of non-refundable fee 300,000 Kip or equivalent US$ 40 .
The method of payment will be in cash
6. Quotation must be delivered to the address below at or before 9h00 hours on 8 . 8. 2012 and all Quotations will be opened at 9:15 hours on 8/8/2012 at the Soum Son Seun Jai Office in the presence of the Bidding Committee and the bidders representatives who choose to attend at address below.
7. All Quotation shall be accompanied by a bid security not less than two per cent (2%) of total Bid Price. The Bid Security form shall be a bank guarantee in accordance with the provided form in the Quotation Document
Attention: Mr. Khonesavanh VONGXAY
National Programme Director
Address: SSSJ-P NPCO, Department of Planning, Ministry of Agriculture and
Forestry,Lanxang Avenue, Saysettha District, Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR
Tel: +856 21 263161/ Fax: +856 21 263161
Mobile: 020 22211933