NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Get Experience NOW
World Vision’s Child Sponsorship department is offering a highly motivated university, college students who seeking future careers in Communications Services and/or the NGO industry.
The Volunteer program will provide successful applicants with extensive on-the-job experience in the Child Sponsorship Department with work pertaining to Assist Sponsorship team in data quality checking and other tasks assigned by Sponsorship team.
Position Title: Volunteer (6 positions available)
• Assist Sponsorship team in data quality checking for Annual Progress Report, Introductory Letter and completed Child Validation Forms,
• Translate Annual Progress Report, Introductory Letter, and Child Reply and send to sponsors.
• Make copy of Annual Progress Report, Introductory Letter, Child Reply letter, Sponsor Letter before sending to sponsors.
• Stick label and stamping the Child Reply Letter, Annual Progress Report, Introductory Letter envelops,
• Manage packing final product of Annual Progress Report to send to sponsors,
• Other duties as assigned by the Child Sponsorship manager,
• Carry out other tasks as requested by organization.
• Previous work experience not required.
• Lao Nationals studying in University of Laos, private college with strong academic record.
• Preferred fields of study: Business Administration or English.
• Fair command of spoken and written English.
• Quick learner and able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline oriented work environment.
• Adaptable to sudden changes in workload and strong sense of priorities.
• Demonstrate capacity to take initiative.
• A positive attitude and team player is a must.
• Basic computer skills, especially Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power point.
World Vision Award for Volunteer:
• Lunch packet.
How to Apply
Interested candidates, please send your CV with recent picture and student card to World Vision Lao PDR at following address by 14 November 2012.
World Vision Lao PDR
Human Resources Department
P.O. Box 312
333 Nongbone Road
Vientiane Lao PDR
Tel: 452100, 414169
Or E-mail: Sokxai_Kingvongsa@wvi.org
1415 total views, 1 today