NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
CHINA SOUTHERN POWER GRID INTERNATIONAL CO., LTD
Career Opportunity Announcement
CHINA SOUTHERN POWER GRID INTERNATIONAL CO., LTD., (“CSGI”) is a company organized and existing under the Laws of the People’s Republic of China with its head office located at Guangzhou City and its branch office in Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR. CSGI is developing a hydropower project located on Nam Tha River, Luangnamtha and Bokeo Provinces and is currently looking for suitable candidates for the following positions based in Lao PDR:
Translator between Lao and Chinese: 1 position
Job Experience and Educationneededfor the above positions:
– Bachelor’s degree with 1 year experience or more in a similar position is preferred
– Advanced degree favored
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
– Good verbal and written English; Ability to speak Chinese is preferred
– Ability to fully utilize a number of computer programs such as Excel, Word or other professional software as the specific position requires
– Independent self-starter with a commitment to accuracy and attention to detail
– Capacity to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, high-intensity work environment
– Proactive in problem identification and resolution
– Fundamental understanding of the demands associated with working in the hydropower industry
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should submit your Candidate Profile (cover letter, CV/resume, references, transcripts, research paper, publications, etc.) to the email address below.
Please note the following when attaching files:
- Please submit your Candidate Profile and/or resume in English by one of the following formats: doc, pdf, rtf, txt or html
- Do not protect your resume or other files with any type of password.
- You may attach up to 5 files, one at a time
Saphantong Villas, House #3, Unit 15, Village Saphantong, District Sisattanak, Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR
Note that only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview, and we will offer a competitive remuneration package.
This advertisement is on-going and has no deadline as we aim at attracting competent candidates possible.
1628 total views, 1 today