Full-Time TRADE MARKETING EXECUTIVE – TRADE MARKETING TEAM
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Lao Brewery Company., LTD is expanding our business and requiring many qualified candidates to fill in following positions:
1. Job Description for Trade Marketing Executive – Trade Marketing Team
Trade Marketing Executive will be involved in various trade marketing activities such as planning, in-store execution, brand events, sponsorship events, market analysis, building customer relationship, develop concept and executional plan for trade and consumer promotions for brands assigned by Trade Marketing Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities of Trade Marketing Executive
1. Develop and create promotional strategy to capture our significant customers and channels in line with marketing plan and budget.
2. Work with our IN-HOUSE Designer to produce advertising materials for trade and consumer promotions, brand visibility in outlets.
3. Manage and evaluate trade promotion regards to yearly plan in order to achieve maximum return on investment.
4. Execute trade and consumer promotion by coordinating with sale team; make sure there are sufficient POS, advertising materials to support each promotion campaign.
5. Improve process to link all marketing activities with the activities of the sale team with good communication skill and ability to work closely with sale team.
6. Managing and follow up the production of marketing materials such as leaflets, posters, flyers and arrange for the most effective usage
7. Liaising and building relationship with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
8. Manage brand execution across multiple channels as assigned by Trade Marketing Manager
9. Market analysis – customer, consumer and competitor analysis
10. Support the Trade Marketing Manager and other Colleagues.
11. Assist to monitor and report PG’s working performance to concerned Parties.
12. Prepare report regarding promotions and events
Qualification and Experience:
• At least a bachelor degree in Business and Administration or Marketing. Procession of Master Degree will be advantages.
• Minimum 2 years Experiences in Marketing.
• Age: Between 23 to 30 years old.
• Good project management skills
• Independent and able to work with minimal supervision.
• Good Interpersonal Skills.
• Hold a Valid Driving license with clean driving Record.
• Good Computer literate (Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point).
• Good Presentation and negotiation skills.
• Fluent in Written and Spoken English.
Expected Salary: Negotiable
Deadline for Submission of Application until 20/03/2014.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send a complete CV (Including Education, Work Experience and Recent Reference) and Interest Letter to:
Lao Brewery Company Limited, Head Office, Km 12 Thadeua Road Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR. Tel: 021 812 000, 021 812 253
1756 total views, 1 today