NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
ANZ Bank (Lao) Ltd.
Looking for a job opportunity with an international bank?
ANZ Bank (Lao) Limited is looking for customer-orientated and motivated individuals who would like a career with one of the world’s leading financial services businesses.
Working for ANZ, you will receive the following:
• Competitive salary and other benefits including health cover, staff study support, staff banking and so on
• On the job training will be provided at our Head Office in Vientiane and regional training opportunities may be available if required
• Salary increases based on performance, including annual bonuses
Fluency in English and Lao is essential for the following roles
Even if you have never worked for a bank before, if you have the right attitude and desire to be successful you should consider applying.
This person will be involved in providing customers with an easy and friendly banking experience.
• Process transactions in an accurate and timely manner
• Maintain cash holdings
• Provide customers with an easy and friendly banking experience
• Cash handling experience
• Customer service experience
• Computer literacy
• Good written and oral communication skills (both Lao and English)
How to ApplyIf you have proven ability in all of the criteria for these roles, please email your resume, clearly outlining your work experience to firstname.lastname@example.org , or contact us at ANZ Building, 33 Lane Xang Ave, Vientiane, Lao PDR. Tel: 021-222 700 ext: 191 or 199; Fax: 021-213 513 Applications close Monday 16 February 2015 Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview All submitted applications are kept confidentially and will not return ANZ Valuing everyone between A aNd Z
1734 total views, 3 today