NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Bank of China Limited Vientiane Branch Recruitment Notice
Bank of China Limited was established in 1912. As China’s most international and diversified bank, our bank now has branches and subsidiaries across the Chinese mainland, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan and 37 overseas countries, and ranked 7th in Top 1,000 World Banks in 2014.
Based on the international strategy of our bank and the good expectations on the economic and financial development of the Lao PDR, our bank has decided to establish Bank of China Limited Vientiane Branch in the Lao PDR. Permitted by the Bank of the Lao PDR, the branch is now open for public recruitment of some positions. The recruitment details are as follows:
I Positions Offered
II Basic Qualifications
1. Applicants shall have Lao nationality, with good health.
2. Applicants shall have Bachelor’s degree or above, and majors in economics, finance, commerce, management and accounting are preferable.
3. Applicants shall have the Chinese Language ability as HSK-4 or above and be able to communicate and write in Chinese, and Basic English language skill and office software skill are also required.
4. Applicants shall have team work spirit and good interpersonal communication skills.
5. Experience in banks and other financial institutions is an advantage.
How to Apply
- Please email your resume (in Chinese) and relevant certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org, please cc: email@example.com or contact our representative, PricewaterhouseCoopers (Lao) Co., Ltd at 4 Floor, ANZ Building, 33 Lanexang Avenue, Vientiane Capital. Tel: 021 222 718-9 Ext.5001, and indicate what positions you apply for in the email subject. The resume should include: name (Lao, Chinese), gender, birthdate, education experience, foreign language abilities, work experience, awards, telephone, email and etc.
1144 total views, 2 today