Full-Time TECHNICAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST – NEW GRADUATES
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Technical Support Specialist – New Graduates
As a Technical Support Specialist at FreeBalance, you will have the opportunity to contribute to our on-going success by delivering quality and timely technical services during the implementation of our products to our customers for all project deployments. Drawing upon your studies and knowledge you will have the ability to become a product/database/solutions expert, you will support the Operations and Sales teams by providing proposal support, and contribute with the technical analysis and specification efforts. This is a great opportunity to apply what you have studied in school and showcase your talent.
- Analyze business requirements and develop technical requirement specifications
- Learn and understand clients’ current technical environment and recommend possible modifications to ensure optimum integration with FreeBalance products/solutions
- Act as primary technical contact for the client during deployment and post-implementation
- Complete technical product installations and upgrades, including database and software installs and system tuning
- Provide 1st and 2nd level support to Government Application Help Desk Team & Government ICT
- Create training materials and provide training to end users on the GRP Accountability Suite
Education and Experience:
- University degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or Software Programming
- Knowledge working with relational database
- Ability to write SQL or HQL scripts
- Basic skills with J2EE Application and Web Servers such as Tomcat/Apache
- Knowledgeable in Windows operating systems
- Basic skill level in creating reports using one or more of the following tools: Visual Basic and/or Jasper Soft
- Possess a strong sense of global citizenship and willingness to engage in global initiatives at FreeBalance
- Excellent client management and organizational skills
- The successful candidate MUST read, write and speak Lao and English
This is a full-time permanent position based in Vientiane, Laos.
How to Apply
778 total views, 1 today