Full-Time SPONSORSHIP PROGRAM OFFICER
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Good Neighbors International (GNI) is an international humanitarian and development NGO in general consultative status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council (UN-ECOSOC). GNI has made great strides in its mission by providing people around the world with a better quality of life. Also our greatest mission is to improve the lives of others-especially those children through education, community development, health, sanitation, and disaster relief project.
Sponsorship Program Officer
– Assist sponsorship program in project design and proposal development.
– Assist SSD Manager in response to queries from IHQ or membership service team.
– Coordinate with project staff to develop the project’s annual plan of action and annual budget and revise the project’s plan of action when necessary.
– Assist SSD Manager in coordinating the implementation of the annual plan by ensuring that all programs operate smoothly and achieve the project goals and objectives.
– Ensure that all sponsored children in the field projects are visited 3 times a years and all children information are collected according to the plan.
– Coordinate and response to the special case for children.
– Assist in coordinating in sponsorship routine work such as new child intake, annual child letter, annual progress report, gift campaign and direct service.
– Coordinate gift money and gift letter for all field projects include purchasing and working with project staffs to deliver gift item to children and send back the child reply letter and gift money package to IHQ in time required.
– Consolidate monthly report for sponsorship program to submit to SSD Manager.
– Bachelor degree majoring in management or Social work
– 3 years experience in the related field
– Ability to gather and analyze statistical data and generate reports
– Good level of English and Computer skill (Microsoft Offices)
– Excellent organizational and communication skills
– Honest and trustworthy, hard working and willing to learn
How to ApplyApplication Information All interested candidates are required to submit their Cover Letter and CV via email (email@example.com) only. Please mention your expected salary on your cover letter or CV and include with three references. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. The deadline for application is 20th August 2012. Good Neighbors Laos : 101/09 Sisangvone village, Xaysettha district, Vientiane capital Telephone: 021 413 591
1403 total views, 1 today