Full-Time SOCIAL & ENVIRONMENT COORDINATOR
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Now is an exciting time to build a career with Phonesack Group, Ltd. We have a huge range of projects which require driven and talented people to join our team, to lead and collaborate innovative ideas. We offer a diverse workforce and attractive work/life initiatives.
We are currently seeking the following position for our growing team.
At for this Advertising on Nov 2013
Social & Environment Coordinator- 1 position at Head Office(Vientiane)
• A relevant University Master Degree and is a member of relevant professional organisation;
• Progressive senior experience in designing, undertaking and reporting on integrated environmental assessment studies, including public participation (such as public scoping of ESIA documents, public dialogue and comments on ESIA documents and consultations with stakeholders), in particular focused on Coal and Gold Mining industrial developments.
• More than 7 years work experience in Social & Environment or related field on site.
• A thorough understanding of ESIA methods, including cumulative and strategic ESIA;
• A broad knowledge of ESIA administrative systems and guidelines and a demonstrated ability to effectively interpret and fulfill their requirements;
• Must be proficient in speaking, writing and understanding both English and Lao.
• Knowledge of computer systems, internet navigation and various office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and etc.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.
How to Apply
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits package, which include Health Benefit and Accidental Insurance. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Individuals interested should send required documents including a Cover Letter, CV, Copies of Diplomas and other relevant information directly to the Human Resources Department at:
Phonesack Group, Ltd. Attn: Human Resources Department, Unit 15, Sithong Road, Pakthang Village, Sikhottabong District, P.O. Box 1808, Vientiane Lao PDR. Fax: (856-21) 550498 Tel: 021550497 or E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include in the subject line: Position title
Closing date 20 December 2013
1502 total views, 2 today