Full-Time SOCIAL ENTERPRISE ADVISOR (SEA)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
VFI is seeking a full time Social Enterprise Advisor (SEA) to support a partnership with Lao Coca-Cola Bottling Co Ltd, focusing on VFI’s Green Earth Centre in Salavan Province and VFI’s Dream Weaver enterprise in Pakse.
Business Development and Marketing Planning:
The SEA will lead a process of 1) village-based product identification, 2) market research & analysis, 2) processing and packaging options, 3) distribution networks in Laos and the region, and 4) planning for improved consolidation and market positioning.
- Advanced communication (writing and speaking) skills in Lao and English
- Education in related field
- Experience conducting business planning and market research with proven results
- Experience working with business or social enterprise in Laos
- Availability to live and travel in field sites& ability/interest to engage directly with farmers
- Knowledge/experience of bringing raw farm products to market, processed & packaged
- Ability to work well with / guide (both in person and from a distance) a local team
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Lao citizen with outstanding Lao language skills and experience; English capacity desired
- Demonstrated interest experience in social enterprise development
- Experience with NGO or hybrid social enterprises attractive but not required
How to ApplyPlease send a letter of interest, CV and relevant documents to Soyfa Dalaloy, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 312519;Fax: 315841 before January 30th, 2016
1109 total views, 1 today