Full-Time SENIOR RISK ANALYST
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
ANZ Bank (Lao) Ltd.
Looking for a job opportunity with an international bank?
ANZ is growing in Lao PDR. Join us on our journey!
As a fast growing organization, ANZ Bank (Lao) Limited is looking for customer-orientated and motivated individuals who would like a career with one of the world’s leading financial services businesses.
Working for ANZ, you will receive the following:
- Competitive salary and other benefits including health cover, staff study support, staff banking and so on
- On the job training will be provided at our Head Office in Vientiane and regional training opportunities may be available if required
- Salary increases based on performance, including annual bonuses
Fluency in English and Lao is essential for the following role
Even if you have never worked for a bank before, if you have the right attitude and desire to be successful you should consider applying.
Senior Risk Analyst
This role is responsible for providing support to Relationship Manager (RM) by implementing, retaining and growing the Business customer base, sustaining and increasing profitability, and efficiently and effectively assessing and managing credit risk and costs.
- Assist line manager in preparing Annual Review Credit Memorandum, or increase facility limit for existing customers
- Join customer visit with Relationship Manager when it is due for annual review, or new complex deal
- Assist RM to complete report related to customer performance management
- Prepare financial models/ sensitivities to facilitate assessment of proposals
- Liaise with customers to obtain/ interpret financial data and information and discuss issues, if required support by RM
- Proactively liaise with Relationship and other product specialist personnel to define/ establish credit requirements and structure proposals
- Manage credit exposures through monitoring and ongoing assessment, including covenant and other compliance checks
- Ensure appropriate records, files and documentation are established and maintained in accordance with Group standards/ policy in support of credit facilities
- Provide necessary information and discuss all risks inherent in credit exposures with line manager, ensuring quality judgements are made
- Liaise with Audit team
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Sound financial analysis and interpretation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills in English and Lao
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Good management & leadership skill
- Attention to details and accuracy
How to ApplyIf you have proven ability in all of the criteria for this role, please email your resume, clearly outlining your work experience to email@example.com, or contact us at ANZ Building, 33 Lane Xang Ave, Vientiane, Lao PDR. Tel: 021-222 700 ext: 191 or 199; Fax: 021-213 513 Applications close Wednesday, 4th May 2016 Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview All submitted applications are kept confidentially and will not return ANZ Valuing everyone between A aNd Z
1079 total views, 4 today