Full-Time SENIOR MARKETING OFFICER
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
TITLE: Senior Marketing Officer
DATE: December 2012
PSI is a nonprofit organization based in Washington, D.C. that harnesses the vitality of the private sector to address the health problems of low-income and vulnerable populations in more than 60 developing countries. With programs in malaria, reproductive health, child survival and HIV, PSI promotes products, services and healthy behavior that enable low-income and vulnerable people to lead healthier lives.
PSI seeks to hire an individual with strong skills in private sector sales and marketing and, ideally, experience in public health, to join our team as Senior Marketing Officer. The candidate should ideally be familiar with promotion of health products and services in areas such as HIV prevention, family planning, and TB prevention and treatment. The Senior Marketing Officer is responsible for designing marketing activities, including planning, budgeting and implementation. S/he will also monitor sales of PSI health products at participating private sector outlets.
• Assist with the management of nationwide sales and distribution of all PSI products;
• Develop marketing plans, market promotions, and brand development;
• Provide capacity building and training for PSI sales and marketing teams;
• Coordinate with internal and external partners to facilitate sales and marketing activities;
• Monitor and evaluate sales and marketing activities in the field.
• BA in Marketing, Business Admin or related field or at least 5 years relevant work experience;
• Minimum 3 years work experience in sales and marketing, preferably in FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods);
• Ability to read and write in English and Lao required;
• Basic computing, word processing, and internet competency (Adobe Design package preferred);
• Must be a Lao national.
The successful candidate will have a high level of honesty and integrity, be results oriented, have excellent communication and writing skills and a strong work ethic, proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision, be a positive team player, and possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
How to Apply
Applicants should submit a letter of interest and curriculum vitae to Pinkham Phalakhone, PSI/Laos Human Resource Coordinator, by Dec 31st, 2012. Submit by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or deliver a hard copy to PSI/Laos (Donkoi Village, Unit 16, Sisattanak District, Vientiane Capital). Only short listed candidates will be notified.
1299 total views, 1 today