Full-Time SENIOR FINANCE ANALYST
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
ANZ Bank (Lao) Ltd.
Looking for a job opportunity with an international bank?
ANZ is growing in Lao PDR. Join us on our journey!
ANZ Bank (Lao) Limited is looking to recruit new team members who is customer-orientated and motivated individuals.
Working for ANZ, you will receive the following:
• Competitive salary and other benefits including health cover, staff study support, staff banking and so on
• On the job training will be provided at our Head Office in Vientiane and regional training opportunities may be available if required
• Salary increases based on performance, including annual bonuses
Fluency in English and Lao is essential for the following roles
Even if you have never worked for a bank before, if you have the right attitude and desire to be successful you should consider applying.
Senior Finance Analyst
The successful candidate will maintain accurate financial records and robust reporting processes and provide accurate, timely and relevant financial information, analysis and advice.
• Prepare daily and weekly reports
• Monitor and investigate large and unusual transactions
• Monitor financial data in Financial system
• Ensure financial data uploading into the group system.
• Dial with ANZ group. i.e. Singapore, Bangalore, GMR and others
• Be responsible for the month end and year end tasks assigned
• Ensure auditing work perform properly and finish on time
• Ensure group monthly returns submitting on time to ANZ group
• Maintain and monitor reconciliation of Balance Sheet accounts
• Preparing regulatory reporting (Bank of Lao) if require
• Assist Finance Manager with queries from ANZ group
• Provide necessary training/coaching to other staff member
• Acting Finance Manager role when needed and manage the tasks assigned by line managers
• knowledge of management accounting and financial reporting techniques
• knowledge of operating risk and compliance policies and procedures
• Ability to identify when data and analysis is incorrect and apply solutions
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Ability to manage works and meet the tight deadline
• Excellent communication in Lao and English, planning and problem solving
• Tertiary qualification in Accounting or related field
• Computer literacy (Ms Excel/Email)
How to Apply
If you have proven ability in all of the criteria for these roles, please email your resume, clearly outlining your work experience to email@example.com or contact us at ANZ Building, 33 Lane Xang Ave, Vientiane, Lao PDR. Tel: 021-222 700 ext: 134 or 199; Fax: 021-213 513
Applications close 16 June 2013
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview
All submitted applications are kept confidentially and will not return
ANZ Valuing everyone between A aNd Z
1128 total views, 1 today