Full-Time SENIOR ACCOUNTANT
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Alcatel-Lucent is at the forefront of global communications, providing products and innovations in IP and cloud networking, as well as ultra-broadband fixed and wireless access to service providers and their customers, enterprises and institutions throughout the world.
Operating in Laos for the past 10 years, through its Chinese flagship Alcatel-Shanghai Bell and its recently created subsidiary in Laos, Alcatel-lucent is recruiting.
Key Responsibilities will include:
1. Accounting :
The candidate is fully accountable for local entity books. This will include, but not be limited to:
• Ensure all financial transactions are accurately and timely booked according to both local and headquarters requirements :
• Responsible for accounting vouchers archiving and SAP system maintenance.
• Tracking local expenses and payments, AR/AP management, tax accounting.
2. Expense Control:
Working with the managing director, the Candidate is responsible for strict expenses control, through:
• Defining and strengthening expense control processes – specific focus on compliance to local Laos’s regulation and company policy & ethics.
• Defining budget management and tracking expenses. Validation of expenses with supporting evidence. Timeline payment and / or reimbursement process;
• Coordination with back office project manager and finance organizations to improve the on-site fixed cost and project variable cost
3. Corporate Reporting, Tax and Others:
• Ensure financial reportings are timely prepared and submitted in accordance with local and headquarters requirements.
• Responsible for coordination with Laos tax authorities and other government authorities, advising management on tax issues/changes.
• Interface with internal and external audit. Providing support as required.
Qualifications will need to be:
• Accounting & tax background, supported by bachelor degree or above. Accounting certification.
• Minimum 5 years relevant experience in Accounting and Tax management.
• Good in both verbal and written English mandatory, Lao and Chinese language is a bonus.
• Good working knowledge of SAP is critical.
• Good business acumen. Basic understanding of telecommunication industry.
Depending on Candidate profile, skills and motivation, extension of responsibilities to another neighboring country can be an option in the future.
Attractive compensation will be provided.
How to ApplyApplicants should send CVs (English) + Cover letter of interest to: - Mr. Marc RIPERT, Email: email@example.com - Mr. QIAN Weiyan, Email : firstname.lastname@example.org - Ms. Tadam LOTHI, Email: email@example.com, Tel: 020 22221904,
1240 total views, 1 today