Full-Time REGULATORY AFFAIRS MANAGER ROLE – AGRICULTURE
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Position: Regulatory Affairs Manager – Agriculture
Location: Shanghai + Laos
Report to: General Manager
Our client is a world-leading Agricultural Company with a primary focus on crop protection products. It is also regarded as a technologically advanced company, offering modern solutions to agricultural problems. There are four main manufacturing plants – based in Zhejiang, Jiangsu and Anhui provinces. The client’s products sell extensively in Asian and European markets.
The client is looking to grow further in a number of Asian, Australasian and African countries. For this reason they seek young graduates from a number of target countries; Laos, Kenya, Mozambique, South Africa, Thailand, New Zealand; who will be trained in China to be sent back to their home countries to establish the company in those countries.
1. Market research including the market characteristics, prevalent products and customer information. This will also include research on local competition.
2. Research and contact with suitable local partners and/ or consultants. Cooperate with registration team to begin registration procedure.
3. Establish marketing strategy, sales and customer service. Report back to the head office.
4. Research potential products or formulations whilst reporting back to head office for future products development.
5. Successful candidates will be trained within the company first and then will be required to return back to their home countries to establish the businesses/sales teams.
1. Bachelor degree or above in related disciplines, preferably in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration etc.
2. Required Nationalities: Laos; Kenya; Mozambique. Native language speaker will be preferred
3. Fluent in both written and oral English
4. Strong team management skills
5. Self-motivated and with a strong sense of responsibility
6. Good communication, organization, coordination, time management and leadership skills
Salary and benefits:
1. Basic Salary: Up to 150,000 CNY/year
2. A range of benefits depending upon the particular country
3. Suitable visa for period of training in China
Foreign HR (www.foreignhr.com) is one of the leading recruiters in Asia and works exclusively to match foreign candidates with global job openings. Headquartered in Beijing, we are a Chinese company with an international team, giving us global experience and local knowledge. Our business rests upon our principles of fairness, honesty, confidentiality and diversity. We verify all of our positions to ensure that our jobs are both legitimate and consistent as advertised.
In addition to our database of foreign talent, we also have a team of experts ready to contact, meet with, and interview candidates who meet our clients’ requirements.
How to Apply
If the role is of interest, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1390 total views, 1 today