Full-Time SECURITY GUARDS
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The Embassy of Japan in the Lao PDR
We are currently looking to recruit an individual for the full time position of security guards for Security Section.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Incumbent serves as a guard for the Embassy and reports to Guard Commander, and the Security Manager. He is responsible for controlling access of all personnel and vehicles into the compound, patrolling grounds and responding to security incidents, operating security equipment and raising the alarm in an emergency.
2. Supervise private security officers.
1. Education: Completion of high school is required
2. Prior Work Experience: One year of Embassy guard duties or directly applicable military or police experience.
3. Language Proficiency: Fluency in writing and speaking in English as good as natives. Fluency in Lao and/or Japanese, an advantage
4. Job Knowledge: Must be thoroughly familiar with all Embassy Guard orders, procedures, standards and emergency responses.
5. Skills and Abilities: Must be able to operate security equipment, interpret guard commander or Security manager’s orders and instructions.
Must instruct embassy and private guards properly.
Must be male, physically fit and have ability to work effectively as part of a team.
A successful applicant will be offered a two-year fix term contract, with the possibility of extension subject to performance. Basic working hours will be 08:30-17:00 Monday-Friday but the shift can be changeable due to the Embassy needs. The Embassy offers competitive salary based on the applicant’s credentials.
How to ApplyPlease send a letter in English detailing your interest for the position, together with resume. Applications should be submitted by email: email@example.com Employment offers are subject to successful clearance of pre-employment checks. Only short-listed applications will be called for personal interview. Deadline for all applications: Wednesday, 10 December, 2014
962 total views, 1 today