Full-Time SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Sunlabob was established in Lao PDR in 2000 and designs, installs and operates affordable and reliable energy solutions with renewable energy sources in locations on and off the grid.
Sunlabob operates as a private, full service renewable energy provider selling hardware and providing commercially viable energy services.
Our headquarters and base are in Vientiane, the capital of the Lao People’s Democratic Republic. For more information please visit www.sunlabob.com
Sunlabob is currently seeking a motivated and experienced,
Sales and Marketing Manager
• Respond to and follow up sales inquiries using appropriate methods, through customer screening, quotation, value proposals, contracts and implementation
• Ensure a good communication base with customer to strengthen the customer relationship. Be the main interlocutor, negotiator and contact point to provide proficient and timely customer services
• Plan and prioritize sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims
• Plan and manage business portfolio, territory, market segments according to the market development strategy
• Maintain and develop existing and new customer relationships through appropriate propositions and sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction.
• Use customer and prospect contact activities tools and systems, and update relevant information held in these systems.
• Record, analyze, report and administer according to systems and requirements.
• Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
• Support marketing and promotion activities in collaboration with communication and PR activities and represent the company during marketing event, e.g., product launches, promotions, exhibitions, advertisements
• Degree in Marketing, Business administration or engineering
• At least 3-5 years Experience in Sales and Marketing
• Good organizational, management and computer skills
• Native Lao speaker, fluent in English both in speaking and writing
• Knowledge and previous experience in an international environment preferred
• Be eager to learn and willing to work in an dynamic and international team
How to ApplyQualified Candidates are requested to submit an application containing a letter of motivation, a resume including references, work experience and education certificates Questions and complete application can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the address below: Sunlabob Renewable Energy Ltd, Human Resources Watnak Village, PO Box 9077. Vientiane, Laos PDR. Tel : +856 21 313874 email@example.com www.sunlabob.com
998 total views, 2 today