Full-Time RISK MANAGEMENT STAFF
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Bank of China Limited Vientiane Branch Recruitment Notice
Bank of China Limited was established in 1912. As China’s most international and diversified bank, our bank now has branches and subsidiaries across the Chinese mainland, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan and 37 overseas countries, and ranked 7th in Top 1,000 World Banks in 2014.
Based on the international strategy of our bank and the good expectations on the economic and financial development of the Lao PDR, our bank has decided to establish Bank of China Limited Vientiane Branch in the Lao PDR. Permitted by the Bank of the Lao PDR, the branch is now open for public recruitment of some positions. The recruitment details are as follows:
I Positions Offered
Risk Management Staff
II Basic Qualifications
1. Applicants shall have Lao nationality, with good health.
2. Applicants shall have Bachelor’s degree or above, and majors in economics, finance, commerce, management and accounting are preferable.
3. Applicants shall have the Chinese Language ability as HSK-4 or above and be able to communicate and write in Chinese, and Basic English language skill and office software skill are also required.
4. Applicants shall have team work spirit and good interpersonal communication skills.
5. Experience in banks and other financial institutions is an advantage.
How to ApplyPlease email your resume (in Chinese) and relevant certificates to deunpheng. firstname.lastname@example.org, please cc: email@example.com or contact our representative, PricewaterhouseCoopers (Lao) Co., Ltd at 4 Floor, ANZ Building, 33 Lanexang Avenue, Vientiane Capital. Tel: 021 222 718-9 Ext.5001, and indicate what positions you apply for the email subject. The resume should include: name (Lao, Chinese), gender, birthdate, education experience, foreign language abilities, work experience, awards, telephone, email and etc. 2. Each applicant can apply for no more than two positions. 3. Application deadline: 21October 2014 4. We will contact applicants via email or telephone for further information. 5. The applicants shall be responsible for the integrity and authenticity of the information he or she provides. If such information is not consistent with the fact, we will have the right to disqualify his or her admittance. 6. Applicants shall be aware that no fees will be collected by us in the recruitment. Join Us Now! (Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview. All applications will be kept confidential and possible further consideration.)
1136 total views, 1 today