Full-Time RICE MILL MANAGER ASSISTANT
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
IDP is an international company that has invested in the rice sector till 2012. IDP main activity is rice processing and is 4 modern rice mills, with international standard, have a total capacity of 150 000 tons/year, making IDP the number one of the sector in Laos.
Rice mill manager assistant
The rice mill Manager Assistant is responsible for assisting the rice mill Manager in organizing and supervising work in the Production Department. Performs other duties as required and reports to the rice mill Manager.
– Search of suppliers in Laos and foreign countries, for spares, machines or any devices needed by the department
– Monitor methods are followed properly
– Understand, implement and train rice mill staff on quality management and controls.
– Check and report all observations made in production such as performance, efficiency, pace.
– Conducts staff training and assessment in the rice mills.
– Responsible for monitoring and ensuring production policies, procedures and standards are properly followed
– Follow written and verbal instructions, attend meetings and perform other tasks as directed by supervision.
– May work occasionally on others productions sites to support rice mills managers
Requirements & Qualifications:
– Have a master or an engineering degree
– Good organizational skills.
Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
– Ability to comprehend and follow direction.
– Works with objectives
Travel and location
-Job is located in Savannakhet Province
-Travels between Savannakhet and Champasak provinces
How to ApplyOpen for an application since it was noticed, any one is intersted in this position, s/he can contact and send his/her Curriculum Vitae (CV) enclosed with application letter to the following address: Mr. Chansamone LOMANY and Mr. Soutchay KEOHAVONG INDOCHINA DEVELOPMENT PARTNERS GROUP LAO (IDP) Sanamxay village, Pakse district, Champasack province, P. O. Box: 339, Champasack province, Lao PDR. Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org Office Tel: (+856 31) 214 857 Mob: (+856 20) 95312230 or (856 20) 22612610
4252 total views, 1 today