Full-Time REHABILITATION CAPACITY BUILDING MANAGER
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Rehabilitation Capacity Building Manager
Handicap International (HI) is seeking a Rehabilitation Capacity Building Manager for the Rehabilitation Project in Vientiane. The Rehabilitation Project’s objective is to Support to the Center for Medical Rehabilitation (CMR) to develop a national rehabilitation policy and a national strategic plan, Support the faculty of medical technology to upgrade initial training of physiotherapists, incorporate rehabilitation in the curriculum of medical doctors and promote internships, Support capacity building of the teachers at the faculty, Support the establishment of
Physiotherapists’ and prosthetics and orthotics technicians’ associations, Adapt, pilot and replicate the Rehabilitation Management Systems across the 5 rehabilitation centers.
• Participate in annual project review/planning meetings with partners and staff to analyze project strengths, weaknesses and lessons learned and develop annual action planning;
• With support of the Rehabilitation Coordinator, complete annual update of project PME Tools;
• With support of the Rehabilitation Coordinator and Rehabilitation Advisor, develop Terms of Reference for each key activity of the project.
• Provide technical assistance and coaching to the Rehabilitation Centers and the RMS Task Force for all the project’s activities;
• Act as Secretary of the RMS working Group to develop a culture of good governance into this project and all its activities;
• Develop training packages in Lao language;
• Organize monthly meetings with relevant HI and/or partner staffs to review project progress and revise project monthly planning;
• Ensure that the project’s database and filing system are regularly updated and the relevant statistical data concerning project activities and beneficiaries are collected and adequately stored.
• Support the Rehabilitation Coordinator to organize and facilitate project evaluation processes.
• With the Rehabilitation Coordinator, actively contribute to the development of monitoring procedures and tools to identify project strengths and weaknesses (i.e. knowledge and attitude of partners and stakeholders, beneficiary satisfaction, beneficiary quality of life, etc.);
• Prepare draft narrative reports to National project partners and stakeholders, in Lao and/or English language;
• Establish and develop working relationships with local partners (including National and Provincial Medical Rehabilitation Centers) and troubleshoot problems.
• Lao National
• Minimum three years of professional experience in project management and implementation in the field of staff development Or a Master’s Degree in a relevant field (i.e. management, public health, social work, etc.)
• Demonstrated interest on Health/Rehabilitation;
• Facilitator skills for leading group discussions;
• Hard worker, efficient, creative, independent and committed.
• Leadership, ability to work proactively and take initiatives.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Planning and work plan formulation skills.
• Excellent written and spoken English.
• Good knowledge of Windows MS Office.
• Experience working with an INGO, and people with disabilities
• Education or experience related Physical Rehabilitation.
• Experience with databases.
For the TOR you can find at http://directoryofngos.org/
How to ApplyHandicap International offers Net Monthly salary: LAK 5.000.000 to LAK 5.500.000 + Medical fund+13th month+ other benefits. Applicants should email a letter of interest and CV + contact details of 3 references to the address below by 28 November 2014. State clearly in the Email subject the position being applied for. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Handicap International P.O. Box 2496, 51/1 Hongkae Road, Ban Sisangvone, Saysettha District, Vientiane, Lao PDR Telephone: (021) 412110, 451298,Facsimile: (021) 416242
1366 total views, 1 today