Full-Time RECRUITMENT OFFICER
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Location: Vientiane Office
Roster: 5 days on, 2 days off
Reporting to the Recruitment Supervisor, you will be responsible for the end to end recruitment of a range of positions for all of our sites in Laos. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced HR professional to develop specialist skills in recruitment in a very busy, interesting and rewarding role.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Writing and placing job advertisements
• Interviewing and assessing candidates for vacant positions
• Preparing employment contracts
• Providing a high level of customer service to Phu Bia Mining managers and supervisors
• Preparing reports and other duties as required
To be successful in this role, you will require:
• Degree qualification in business administration or related discipline
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in human resource and recruitment ideal
• Competency in MS Office Suite
• Well developed communication skills in both Lao and English (written and verbal)
• Good planning and organisational skills and excellent customer service
How to Apply
Visit our website at www.panaust.com.au/current-vacancies to explore our current opportunities. We encourage you to apply online via our website, or to apply in person at our Vientiane office at 7th Floor Capital Tower (IndochinaBank Building)
23 Singha Road, Saysetha District, Vientiane. For general enquiries or assistance completing an online application, please contact our Recruitment team on 021 268 000.
1532 total views, 1 today