Full-Time QUALITY ASSURANCE OFFICER
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
ANZ Bank (Lao) Ltd.
Looking for a job opportunity with an international bank?
ANZ Bank (Lao) Limited is looking for customer-orientated and motivated individuals who would like a career with one of the world’s leading financial services businesses.
Working for ANZ, you will receive the following:
• Competitive salary and other benefits including health cover, staff study support, staff banking and so on
• On the job training will be provided at our Head Office in Vientiane and regional training opportunities may be available if required
• Salary increases based on performance, including annual bonuses
Fluency in English and Lao is essential for the following roles
Even if you have never worked for a bank before, if you have the right attitude and desire to be successful you should consider applying.
Quality Assurance Officer
Ensure compliance with audit and regulatory requirements to manage ANZ’s risk exposure.
• Develop an internal risk and audit framework and program
• Develop a risk awareness culture
• Ensure adequate review of the effectiveness of internal controls for money laundering and that the function is well understood by all staff
• Ensure all internal and government reporting requirements are met.
• Recognize and celebrate success with your team.
• Take ownership of document and track your development.
• Keep up to date with business changes.
• Tertiary qualifications in a business related field such as Commerce/Law
• Practical knowledge of operating risk and compliance policies and procedures
• Knowledge of front/back office processes and procedures and related controls
• Good understanding of Lao PDR regulatory regimes and underlying principles
• Previous experience with a professional auditing firm would be desirable
• Excellent written & oral communication, planning, problem solving and organizing skills
• Computer literacy
How to ApplyIf you have proven ability in all of the criteria for these roles, please email your resume, clearly outlining your work experience to firstname.lastname@example.org , or contact us at ANZ Building, 33 Lane Xang Ave, Vientiane, Lao PDR. Tel: 021-222 700 ext: 191 or 199; Fax: 021-213 513 Applications close Monday 16 February 2015 Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview All submitted applications are kept confidentially and will not return ANZ Valuing everyone between A aNd Z
1200 total views, 3 today