NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Handicap International is looking for 1 Purchaser for the UXO Program based in Sepon, Savannakhet HI started to work in the UXO sector in Lao PDR in 1996. HI will extend his operational capacities in the next months. In order to cope with the extension phase and all the procurement, HI is looking for a purchaser. The purchaser will be based in Sepon and travelling regularly in Vientiane and Savannakhet.
Main tasks of the Manager is to:
1. In coordination with the field manager, set out the Procurement Service Request on a monthly basis;
2. Responsible of the national procurement as per the procurement plan (identification
of the purchase location; procure timely supplies as requested…);
3. Keep up to date the Purchase follow-up file;
4. Manage transportation of goods;
5. Keep up to date the Equipment Monitoring Chart;
6. Create, maintain and keep inventory records on all items stocked;
– High School certificate;
– Skills in organization and planning;
– Rigorous and honest;
– Knowledge on the market in Savannakhet, Vientiane and Thailande;
– Background in logistics;
– Good interpersonal and communication skills;
– Be flexible, reliable and trustworthy;
– Good knowledge of English (speaking, reading, writing).
How to ApplyApplicants interested have to send application documents to to Mr. Vithit Chantasari Tel: +856 20 5567 1109, email: firstname.lastname@example.orgHI Vientiane. Office phone: +856 21 41 21 10 / 45 12 98. Applicants interested have to send application documents to Ms. Bounmy Kensonema Tel + 856 20 967 51935, email: email@example.comHI Sepon office, Ban Vongvilay. Office phone: +856 41 660 289. Application documents should include; • Personal profile / CV • Copy of Education Certificate • Copy of motorbike driving license • Copy of ID card and family book • Copy of Working experience records (if available) Deadline: August 17th 2012
978 total views, 1 today