Full-Time PROPERTY & SUPPLY MANAGER
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
ANZ Bank (Lao) Ltd.
Looking for a job opportunity with an international bank?
ANZ Bank (Lao) Limited is looking for customer-orientated and motivated individuals who would like a career with one of the world’s leading financial services businesses.
Working for ANZ, you will receive the following:
• Competitive salary and other benefits including health cover, staff study support, staff banking and so on
• On the job training will be provided at our Head Office in Vientiane and regional training opportunities may be available if required
• Salary increases based on performance, including annual bonuses
Fluency in English and Lao is essential for the following roles
Even if you have never worked for a bank before, if you have the right attitude and desire to be successful you should consider applying.
Property & Supply Manager
Maintain ANZ-owned properties and manage the team of service staff.
• Coordinate all repair and maintenance works for ANZ-owned properties to ANZ standards
• Identify and engage external contractors on performance based contracts for maintenance of properties
• Develop and implement a detailed Maintenance Management plan and budget plan across all ANZ properties
• Management of service staff including maintenances and cleaners
• Management and Maintenance of
• Access Control
• Fire Alarm
• Maintain record of repair and maintenance requests, approvals and completion.
• Manage lease agreements with all tenants occupying Vientiane Commercial Building
• Be able to source and check quotes for supply of materials and services.
• Arrange for quotations for work to be carried out
• Administer all property and supply work requests
• Assist in maintenance and development of ATMs
• Provide key register support and security system
• Good communication skills (both Lao and English) will be required to complete this job effectively
• Good awareness of processes and risk mitigation
• Demonstrated property management experience is an advantage
• Procurement skills and construction knowledge is an advantage
• Tertiary qualifications
• Computer literacy
How to Apply
If you have proven ability in all of the criteria for these roles, please email your resume, clearly outlining your work experience to firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact us at ANZ Building, 33 Lane Xang Ave, Vientiane, Lao PDR. Tel: 021-222 700 ext: 134 or 199; Fax: 021-213 513
Applications close Friday, 15 Nov 2013
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview
All submitted applications are kept confidentially and will not return
ANZ Valuing everyone between A aNd Z
1026 total views, 1 today