Full-Time PROJECT OFFICER – LEGAL
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
CARE is an international humanitarian organization fighting global poverty with a special focus on assisting women and girls to lift their communities out of poverty.
CARE International in Laos PDR (CARE Laos) works with the poorest and most marginalized communities to address the root causes of poverty and vulnerability.
CARE Laos is looking to recruit qualified and motivated Lao national to fulfil the positions as below
Project Officer – Legal (1 Position to be based in CARE Laos/Vientiane Office)
- Contribute to all aspects of project implementation and achievement of project objective and Goal
- Update and inform project on government policy and law and information on GBV
- Provide training and coaching to NCAW and NPAs and other counterparts on GBV
- work in partnership with government and manage positive relationships
- Actively participate in project activity planning, annual work plan and its details implementation of NCAW, NPA, private sectors and other counterparts
- Maintain a good working relationship providing high quality support for all team members.
- Contribute to design and development IEC materials( curriculum) with peer target group, and other counterpart; Take an active role in project monitoring and evaluation of NCAW, private sectors and counterparts; Assist with project reporting( data to monthly, six-monthly/annually) of women’s group
- Contribute to design and develop M&E system and forms for peer group, NCAW, NPA and other counterparts
- University graduate, specializing in a related field preferred.
- At least 3 years experience in programming
- Demonstrated interpersonal, planning, team building and facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated ability in facilitation / conducting participatory training
- Strong presentation skills.
- Good analytical and communication skills
How to ApplyApplication Submission Qualified candidates should submit a CV and a letter of application that address the Qualifications and Experience required to firstname.lastname@example.org before the dateline: January 12th, 2015 CARE Laos is committed to working towards equitable relationships and opportunity for women and men. We seek to create and maintain an organization environment that is free of harassment and exploitation of children. Members of ethnic groups of Lao PDR, Women and people living with disabilities, who meet the selection criteria are strongly encouraged to apply. (Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. CVs and other documents submitted to CARE will not be return)
1602 total views, 3 today