Full-Time PROJECT MANAGER FOR MB REED+ PROJECT
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The Project Manager will be expected to deliver our “Multiple benefits from REDD+ in Southeast Asia” (MBREDD? project, which runs from 2010 to 2016. The Project Manager will be responsible for overall project management as well as partnership development with donors and project partners at national level.
- To be successful in this role you will require:
- Master’s degress the fields of environmental and social safeguards, natural resources management or forestry as a minimum requirement
- Minimum 8 years of proven track record in project/programme management
- Up-to-date knowledge on REDD+ and multiple benefits (and risks?, and knowledge of the related situation in Lao PDR
- Experince with environmental and social safeguard frameworks and processes
- Extensive experience working with forestry and envirnmental instituations in Lao PDR
- Knowledge of forest resource inventory and monitoring systems in Lao PDR
- Familiarity with strategic environment assessment policy and practice in Lao PDR
- Excellent communication skills in Lao and English
TIMING: One-year national contract (extension possible)
STARTING DATE: As soon as posible
DUTY STATION: Vientiane Capital (with occasional travel to Vietnam)
How to Apply
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested candidates should submit a CV and cover latter of interest. Applications should be set to email@example.com with the reference to the name of the position above before the 5th January 2014. A full Terms of Reference is available on request.
1263 total views, 1 today