Full-Time PROJECT ASSISTANT – TRANSLATOR
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Service Fraternel D’Entraide (SFE) is an NGO developing long-term projects in Laos in the area of medical cooperation and rural development. The SFE Tuberculosis
project is supporting the implemenation of the national tuberculosis program in Sekong Povince.
Position Vacant : PROJECT ASSISTANT – TRANSLATOR
Situation : SFE office in Sekong
– Providing assistance for project implementation
– Providing translation and interpretation service ( Lao-English or French;
French or English-Lao )
– Providing assistance for office management
Skill requirements :
– Good level of english or french (spoken and written)
– Experience in management for at least two years
– Excellent interpersonal communication skill and team work
– Computer skills
– Flexibility to work in remote area
– Medical knowledge will be an asset
– Driven licence for motobike will be an asset
We invite qualified and interested candidates to submit an application letter describing their motivation for the position, a CV containing personal, educational, occupational fields, skills, if possible a copy of diploma and contact information.
How to Apply
Application should be submitted as soon as possible or by the closing date of 25 May 2012. Send application by email to : firstname.lastname@example.org. Or for more information please contact SFE office in Vientiane at : 021 31 53 98.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview. All applications will be kept confidential and will not be returned.
1693 total views, 1 today