Full-Time PROJECT ASSISTANT TO NPD
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Sustainable Natural Resource Management and Productivity Enhancement Project (SNRMPEP)
Position: Project Assistant to NPD
The Government of Lao PDR has received grants from the Asian Development Bank (ADB Grant No. 0144-LAO (SF)) and International Agricultural Development Fund (IFAD Grant No. 8025-LA) in various currencies towards the financing of the Sustainable Natural Resource Management and Productivity Enhancement Project in 5 southern provinces (Savanakhet, Champasak, Salavanh, Sekong and Attapeu) of Lao PDR.
Type of contract: fulltime
Duration: 2.5 years with a probation period of 3 months
Expected date of start: 15/12/2013
Location: National Project Coordination Office (NPCO) in Vientiane Capital
Responsibilities: The assistant will be responsible for strengthening the financial unit, coordinate with donor (ADB) for all financial matters, consolidate financial statement, process replenishment and follow up provincial accounts.
Qualification and Experience:
1. Lao nationality with resident in Vientiane Capital City;
2. The project assistant shall have at least B. Sc. in business admiration, finance. Master degree in relevant subjects will be asset;
3. S/he shall have a minimum of 3 years of experience in ADB or WB financial management;
4. S/he shall have quite-professional skills on use of computer programmes like Access, Excel, Words, Internet browser, Web-sites and other suitable programmes for financial management;
5. S/he can speak & write fluent in English Language;
6. S/he will be a hard-working, creative and proactive person with excellent interpersonal skills who enjoy working in a positive team environment with ambitious goals and be able to work at weekend;
7. S/he has good health and be able to travel frequently to 5 southern provinces;
8. The candidate who has at least 2 years of experience working with international development agencies and/or the internationally funded agriculture development projects will be of advantage
How to Apply
Interested candidates can submit Application Letter, CV and supporting document to SNRMPEP NPCO, Department of Planning, Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry, Phonexay Village, Saysettha District, Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR (opposite to National Lao Railway Office) Tel/ Fax: +856 21 285170 (during working hours) or by sending an email to Ms. Vaodala (Project Administration) E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Last date for the submission of the application is 06/12/2013.
(Only shortlisted will be contacted for interviews)
2313 total views, 2 today