Full-Time PROGRAMME COORDINATOR
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Oxfam is an international confederation of 17 organizations networked together in 94 countries, as part of a global movement for change, to build a future free from the injustice of poverty.
Since 2009, the Oxfam confederation has accelerated its harmonisation process working towards ‘one voice and one programme’ in a single management structure.
Oxfam has a presence in Laos since the late 1980s, and works to deliver the country strategy that focuses on sustainable livelihoods, humanitarian assistance, governance and civil society, and gender and diversity.
Oxfam is currently looking for a: Trans-boundary agribusiness and responsible land governance Programme Coordinator
The Programme Officer provides leadership, strategic steer and ensures program development, as well as operational management to a part of the Oxfam programme focusing on Sustainable Development and Responsible Investment in the region. The P Officer supports the operationalization of the Trans boundary Responsible Business in the region within its specific area of responsibility and coordinate with other programme managers to ensure Oxfam delivers its strategy.
- Master degree in development economics, Agriculture, business related or development studies and/or at least 5 years experience in senior strategic level roles in development sector, preferably working on sustainable livelihoods, food security, land rights and economic and social rights of rural poor.
- Competence in Programme Cycle Management, Result Based Management and MEL systems, both for structural development programmes and humanitarian assistance.
- Excellent understanding and proven experience of financial management, budgeting, and budgetary control systems.
- Good and broad analytical skills and ability to translate analysis into concrete and effective programme strategies.
- Competence in distance team coordination : demonstrable evidence of managing sizeable resources – people, budgets, material; including evidence of demanding high standards of performance and accountability while being fair in dealing with people and demonstrating through role modeling.
- Competence in programme development, including for back donors.
- Competence in capacity-building and organizational or institutional development of local organizations.
A competitive, fair and comprehensive pay and benefits package that is justifiable to our donors
How to ApplyMore information and application procedure: For further information, please refer to the website: www.directoryofngos.org and go to Directory News/Job Openings. Are you interested in this position? Send your application in writing, including a motivation letter and curriculum vitae to email@example.com no later than 14 February 2016. We promote diversity and practice equity Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for a personal interview
1393 total views, 1 today