Full-Time PROGRAME TECHNICIAN
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Lao People’s Democratic Republic
Peace Independence Democracy Unity Prosperity.
National Regulatory Authority for UXO/Mine Action Sector in Lao PDR (NRA) NRA Office
Position: Programe Technician
Position: Programme Technician
Duty Station: Vientiane
Reporting to: Programe Officer
1. GENERAL BACKGROUND
The National Regulatory Authority for the UXO/Mine Action Sector in the Lao PDR (NRA) is a public institution of the Government of the Lao PDR. The NRA is responsible for the regulation and coordination of all operators in the country working on the impact of unexploded bombs, artillery shells, grenades, landmines and like ordnance.
2. OBJECTIVES OF THE ASSISGNMENT
The NRA Office is seeking a qualified Lao National to fill a position of Program Technician, The Program Technician of the National Regulatory Authority provides programe support to the Program Unit Head. The person also supports the program management aspect of the unit as needed, He / She undertakes the following duties and responsibilities:
1. Draft narrative and financial reports for the Lao Government.
2. Assist in the drafting of funding proposals, narrative and financial reporting obligations in English for donors, UN agencies, and other stakeholders.
3. Assist in the drafting of the UXO Sector annual work plan and annual report.
4. Assist in the drafting of the UNDP Annual Work Plan and Annual Project Report.
5. Assist in the monitoring of the implementation of the NRA and UXO sector annual work plans and budgets.
6. Assist in the management of the administration of NRA contractual agreements, MOUs and MOAs, and obligations with other stakeholders.
7. Assists in the liaison with different Lao Government Ministries and authorities, UNDP, and other stakeholders.
8. Maintains the program unit filing system.
9. Maintains meeting minutes.
10….Prepares letters and other correspondence for the Director, Deputy Director, and Unit Head
4. DEGREE OF EXPERTISE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Degree in Administrative business or equivalent.
2. A minimum of 3 years work experience in relevant work
3. Experience working with international organization and government agency
4. Work experience in meeting organizing and take minute
5. Good command of English
6. Computer skills.( Microsoft Office )
7. Translation skills of English/Lao advantageous
How to Apply
Please send detail CV along with a letter of interest by 05 October 2012 to: NRA Office, Contact Person Mr. Khamphet FONGLAMAY, HR Technician or E-mail : email@example.com
Ban Sisangvone P.O Box 7261 Vientiane Lao
Tel: 856-21 262386, Fax : 262396
Only shortlist will be contacted for interview
All documents were sent to NRA Office will not return.
1213 total views, 1 today