Full-Time PROGRAM OFFICER
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The Australian Agency for International Development (AusAID) manages the Australian Government’s development assistance program in the Lao PDR. AusAID Vientiane currently has multiple vacancies for both ongoing and non-ongoing locally engaged staff at Program Officer and Program Manager levels.
Are you interested?
Do you have:
• A university degree in an appropriate discipline, such as development studies, agriculture, education or public health?
• Initiative, good judgement, and strong analytical skills?
• Significant experience managing people and resources?
• Substantial work experience in relevant environments such as Government, NGOs, private sector, donors?
• Excellent English language skills, both written and spoken?
• A passion for the development of the Lao PDR?
How to Apply
These are some of the qualities that AusAID looks for when recruiting program staff. If you possess these skills and interests, you could apply. Detailed position descriptions and application instructions are available on the Australian Embassy website www.laos.embassy.gov.au, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You will needto provide your resume and a statement describing your experience with reference to the selection criteria for the position you are applying for. Incomplete applications will not be considered and only short listed applicants will be contacted. AusAID is an equal opportunity employer: women and persons with a disability are encouraged to apply.
Closing Date for applications: 9 October 2012
Information on AusAID programs is available at http://www.ausaid.gov.au
AusAID will host an information session for interested candidates at 4.30 pm on Thursday 4th October. Please register with the AusAID Office on 353 800 (option 3) if you would like to attend.
1209 total views, 1 today