Full-Time PROGRAM MANAGER
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
MENNONITE CENTRAL COMMITTEE LAOS
FOR PROGRAM MANAGER
Mennonite Central Committee Laos (MCC Laos) is a humanitarian and development organization striving for peace, justice and the dignity of all people by sharing our experiences and resources. MCC Laos focuses on community development in Laos, with projects in food security, education and conflict transformation. MCC Laos is looking for a Program Manager to manage peace building and conflict transformation initiatives.
• Provide input into the development of strategic plans for the organization’s peace building and conflict transformation initiatives.
• Provide peace building and conflict transformation facilitation, technical advice and assistance to project staff and partners.
• Assist project team, partners and beneficiaries on the planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluating of the projects.
• Maintain good communication with Donors and Government Officials and complete required proposals, reports and memorandums of understanding.
• Visit the project area at least monthly to follow up progress and support project team in implementing project work.
• Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Community Development, Social Work or related field.
• At least 5 years continuous leadership experience with community development projects.
• Strong communication and organizational skills.
• Excellent verbal and written Lao and English skills.
• Pro-active and able to be self-directed.
How to Apply
Please send application to MCC by August 16, 2013:
MCC Laos, Vientiane, P.O. Box 1118
Phone: (856-21) 312-625
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
1077 total views, 1 today