Full-Time PAYROLL OFFICER
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Boart Longyear Company Corporate Office
ISO 14001 certified
ISO 9001:2000 certified
OSHAS 18001:1999 certified
Boart longyear delivers the most effective drilling solution in the widest world variety of applications to our customers around the world. Boart Longyear has been in Laos since 1993, the first international drilling company and currently expands more than 30 drilling rigs accompanied by the excess number of employees over 500+ Laos nationals.
Prior to our Lao branch enlargement in 2012, we are seeking the fulltime and permanent candidates filling the following positions in Indochina Office; Vientiane and sites.
Payroll Officer- Vientiane Capital
– End to end processing of selected (weekly, fortnightly and monthly) payroll(s).
– Provision of payroll tax certificates to Employees (Annually)
– On-going maintenance of payroll system
– Updating and maintaining payroll records.
– Liaising with staff and management on payroll related queries.
– Maintaining leave, sickness and overtime reports.
– Understanding awards/agreements and contracts in relation to overtime, shift allowances etc.
– Undertaking required reporting, both internal and statutory reporting.
– Payroll administration – setting up new starters. Updated tax tables
– Calculation and payment of termination payments.
– Processing increases and calculation of back pays.
– Reconciling payroll related GL accounts.
– Calculating annual leave and LSL provisions/accruals.
– Oversee utilization of OTL
– Reconciliation between OTL recoveries and actual payroll processing
– Preparation of reports for Auditing/Review purposes by Controllers.
– Provides assistance to other Indochina Finance team members when necessary
– 1-2 years Payroll experience
– Qualified degree in Finance/ Accounting
– Preferable Degree qualification in finance / accounting
– Preferable demonstrated payroll processing experience in HR2
– Commercial acumen
– Facilitation & influencing skills
– Knowledge of financial systems & accounting practices
– Strong analytical skills & review methodologies
– Be able to use Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook and other requirement.
– Excellent English communication and writing
How to ApplyTo apply, email to: email@example.com or deliver your CV and a statement explaining how your qualifications and experience match the position requirements, and your expectation to the address below. Interviews will be held in Vientiane, could be held at site if required.
1444 total views, 1 today