Full-Time PAYMENT OPERATIONS OFFICERS
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
ANZ Bank (Lao) Ltd.
Looking for a job opportunity with an international bank?
ANZ is growing in Lao PDR. Join us on our journey!
ANZ Bank (Lao) Limited is looking to recruit new team members who is customer-orientated and motivated individuals.
Working for ANZ, you will receive the following:
• Competitive salary and other benefits including health cover, staff study support, staff banking and so on
• On the job training will be provided at our Head Office in Vientiane and regional training opportunities may be available if required
• Salary increases based on performance, including annual bonuses
Fluency in English and Lao is essential for the following roles
Even if you have never worked for a bank before, if you have the right attitude and desire to be successful you should consider applying.
Payment Operations Officers
This role is to assist and support a team to deliver both domestic and international payments operational service.
• Domestic Payments processing (cheque clearing and payroll)
• International Payments processing
• Accounts reconciliation
• Prepare monthly reports for management information
• Ensure process and procedural manuals are in place
• Ensure team is customer service oriented
• Attention to detail
• Experience in remittances, cheque clearing, payroll processing
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Tertiary qualified in Financial discipline or other related areas
• Good written and oral communication skills (both Lao and English)
• Computer literacy
How to Apply
If you have proven ability in all of the criteria for these roles, please email your resume, clearly outlining your work experience to email@example.com or contact us at ANZ Building, 33 Lane Xang Ave, Vientiane, Lao PDR. Tel: 021-222 700 ext: 134 or 199; Fax: 021-213 513
Applications close 16 June 2013
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview
All submitted applications are kept confidentially and will not return
ANZ Valuing everyone between A aNd Z
992 total views, 1 today