Full-Time PAYMENT & CASH OPERATIONS MANAGER
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
ANZ Bank (Lao) Ltd.
Looking for a job opportunity with an international bank?
ANZ Bank (Lao) Limited is looking for customer-orientated and motivated individuals who would like a career with one of the world’s leading financial services businesses.
Working for ANZ, you will receive the following:
• Competitive salary and other benefits including health cover, staff study support, staff banking and so on
• On the job training will be provided at our Head Office in Vientiane and regional training opportunities may be available if required
• Salary increases based on performance, including annual bonuses
Fluency in English and Lao is essential for the following roles
Even if you have never worked for a bank before, if you have the right attitude and desire to be successful you should consider applying.
Payment & Cash Operations Manager
The successful candidate will lead a team to deliver exceptional operational service in the payment operational stream.
• Deliver day to day effective management of payments and cash operations
• Verify the critical elements of transaction processing
• Reconcile the suspense accounts in line with ANZ standards
• Lead a high-performing team in providing outstanding service to our internal and external customers
• Ensure process and procedural manuals are in place to meet ANZ Group and regulatory compliance standards
• Manage staffing levels/costs to deliver a cost effective service to the business
• Have professional experience in operations, payments, banking or finance industries
• Deep understanding of different types of domestic and international payment transactions and products
• Working knowledge of administrative functions in an operational environment e.g. budgets, personnel administration
• High level of written and oral communication skills including ability to prepare detailed reports, briefs of evidence and correspondence dealing with complex issues
• Tertiary qualified in Financial discipline and other related fields
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and database management
How to Apply
If you have proven ability in all of the criteria for these roles, please email your resume, clearly outlining your work experience to email@example.com, or contact us at ANZ Building, 33 Lane Xang Ave, Vientiane, Lao PDR. Tel: 021-222 700 ext: 134 or 199; Fax: 021-213 513
Applications close Friday, 15 Nov 2013
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview
All submitted applications are kept confidentially and will not return
ANZ Valuing everyone between A aNd Z
1131 total views, 1 today