Full-Time NATIONAL INDIVIDUAL PROCUREMENT
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Post title: National Individual Procurement Expert
Location: Department of Irrigation, Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry.
The Department of Irrigation (DOI), Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry (MAF), which has received financing from Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic to support of the expansion and upgrading of Nabong-Khoksa Irrigation Project (EUNKIP).
Duties and responsibilities:
- Finalize the detailed terms of reference for each assignment (a) by using guidelines for the use of consultants (first edition 1995), and (b) through consultative meetings with relevant agencies of the government to determine the detailed requirements to properly carry out the assignment;
- Develop detailed cost estimates for the assignment that is acceptable to both Kuwait Fund and the National Project Management Office (NPMO);
- Develop the evaluation criteria to be used (a) in determining firms to be short-listed for a subject assignment, and (b) when assessing technical and financial proposals submitted by short-listed firms;
- Prepare the draft request for proposal (RFP) to be used for the consultancy recruitment, including the data sheet, using updated templates available in the Kuwait Fund website; and
- Translate all required outputs to the English language, whenever necessary.
At least an undergraduate degree in civil or agricultural engineering or a related discipline.
The national procurement expert will have tertiary qualifications from an established and recognized institution and will be fluent in the English language.
At least 10 years’ experience in designing, constructing and operating productive rural infrastructure in Lao PDR. The expert will have demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Kuwait Fund procurement procedures and rural infrastructure engineering; preferably experience with the project implementation of Kuwait Fund financed projects
– Duration of initial contract: One year (renewable)
– Application deadline: 19/02/2016
How to ApplyPlease submit an application letter with CV to Planning& Cooperation Division, Department of Irrigation. - Anou Village, Chanthabouly District, Vientiane Capital.Tel& Fax: 021 264871 - For more detail of TOR please contact to: Mr. PasonexayInsisiengmay, Director of Planning & Cooperation Division.020 22484141; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Mr. KhamphonBounnavong, Tel: 020 54631589, E-mail: email@example.com
2456 total views, 1 today