Full-Time Multiple Technical and Operational Positions for Wildlife Trafficking Project
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Chemonics International is a leading international development consulting firm based in Washington, D.C. with more than 35 years of experience implementing development programs around the world. Chemonics currently seeks experienced professionals for an anticipated multi-year U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)-funded counter wildlife trafficking program in the lower Mekong sub-region. The anticipated program will combat wildlife trafficking (CWT) by reducing consumer demand, strengthening law enforcement and cooperation for CWT, increasing commitment to CWT, strengthening policy, and improving monitoring of status and trends of wildlife crime.
Long and Short Term Specialists
- Chief of Party
- Deputy Chief of Party
- Wildlife Conservation and Trafficking
- Wildlife Law Enforcement
- Environmental Law
- Institutional Strengthening
- Capacity Building and Training
- Policy and Legal Reform
- Social Behavior Change Communications
- Strategic Communications
- Gender Integration
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Administration (finance; operations; grants; procurement)
- Minimum 5 years of progressively responsible work experience in one or more of the technical areas outlined above
- Master’s degree in relevant technical field such as wildlife conservation, wildlife law enforcement, behavior change communications, environmental governance and policy, and/or institutional strengthening preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fluency in English is required
How to ApplyApplication Instructions: Please submit a detailed resume and three professional references to ChemonicsRDMAWildlife@gmail.com by January 31, 2016. Please note the position title in the subject of the email. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis; early submission encouraged. No telephone inquiries please. Finalists will be contacted.
1404 total views, 1 today