Full-Time MOBILE PLANT MAINTENANCE – Multiple Opportunities
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Mobile Plant Maintenance – Multiple Opportunities
Job Summary: Multiple job opportunities available for maintenance professionals with one of the largest open pit mines in SE Asia.
MMG Limited is a global resources company that mines, explores and develops base metal projects globally. We are one of the world’s largest producers of zinc and a substantial producer of copper, lead, gold and silver. MMG LXML’s Sepon copper operation in the Lao PDR produces approximately 85,000 tonnes of copper annually. We are seeking maintenance tradespeople with experience in one or more of the following equipment:
- CAT 336DL Excavators
- CAT 390DL Excavators
- CAT D8R Dozers
- CAT 14M Graders
- CAT 966H Wheel Loader
- Sandvik DX700 Drills
- Sandvik DP1100i Drills
- CAT 740B Trucks
- CAT 740B Water Trucks
- As Technical Advisors in the Mobile Maintenance Department, you’ll be responsible
- for coaching and mentoring Lao staff in all aspects of Mobile Maintenance for equipment used within an open pit mining environment. Key to your success will be your ability to communicate knowledge effectively across cultures where English is a second language.
- To be considered, you’ll hold a relevant trade qualification and demonstrate experience in:
- HV Isolation and Operation,
- Fitting, turning, welding and fabrication
- Condition Monitoring
- Experience in assessment of competency, coaching and mentoring is desired as is a Certificate IV Training and Assessment (Train-the-Trainer).
To join the next generations’ global mining company, please submit your application online in either Word (.doc) or Adobe (.pdf) format online. All applications close 14 December 2015.
How to ApplyHi all, as opposed to sending applications via email, we encourage applicants to apply online via our website, this is the link to our careers page: careers.mmg.com Tel: +85620 22213503; 02022235904 Email: email@example.com
987 total views, 3 today