Part-Time Media Officer (Re-advertise)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Vacancy announcement Part-time (Media Officer)
Disability Mainstreaming Advisory Service “DMAS CENTER” has been established in August 2019, aims to support people with disabilities to access quality services and achieve maximum functional ability enabling them to live independently, with dignity, and to fully participate in their community, Vientiane and other province in Laos. Access to holistic physical rehabilitation services allows people to return to work and support their family. This aligns with the sustainable development goals to empower and promote the social, economic and political inclusion of people with disabilities and enabling them to access to the job market (SDGs 8, 10 and 11).
We are looking for an experienced colleague to fulfill full time positions: Media Officer based in Vientiane with some travels to other province in Laos.
Task and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the DMAS Center ensuring it aligns with the DMAS CENTER’s brand.
- Ensuring that approaches to social media are relevant and appropriate for each medium.
- Monitoring social media for customer comments both positive and negative.
- Engaging with customers to resolve customer service issues and or create positive opportunities.
- Analyzing social media insights to guide future social media campaigns.
- Developing a content calendar across all platforms ensuring a constant supply of relevant content.
- Delivery of community management strategies through social media.
- Advise on appropriate channels, positioning and timing of media activity in order to deliver media service to clients and donors.
- Manage and generate audio-visual materials if it’s needed.
- Designing all of media relations (video production and related design to IEC material) for DMAS Center and Clients.
- Supporting the marketing team with any Graphic Design requirements.
- Designing all the DMAS Center’s graphics including all sales and marketing materials such as catalogues, online banners and branded materials.
- Taking down design briefs and translating these into creative but practical branded materials.
Qualifications and Experience
- Previous experience as a social media for similar organizations.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing, search engine optimization and how social media impacts this.
- Graphic Designer ideally in a similar industry would be a strong advantage.
- Creative and passionate about graphic design with an organized and time sensitive approach to your work.
- Excellent copywriting skills and experience
- Graphic design software packages such as In Design, Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator and other designing software.
All position above the qualified people with disabilities and women are encouraged to apply.
How to ApplyExpected starting date: as soon as possible To apply, please send a cover letter and CV to DMAS CENTER at the address below. Deadline: 21st March 2020. DMAS CENTER 286/18, Khouvieng Road, Buengkhayong village, Vientiane, Lao PDR Tel: +856 21 262 898, Mobile: +856 20 2829 9188; 020 2357 8899 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org All application documents will be treated confidentially and only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
1000 total views, 1 today