Full-Time MARKETING OFFICER
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
TITLE: 4 Marketing Officer
DATE: 28 June 2013
Location: Champasak Province, Savannakhet Province, Luang Prabang Province, and Vientiane Capital
PSI is a nonprofit organization based in Washington, D.C. that harnesses the vitality of the private sector to address the health problems of low-income and vulnerable populations in more than 60 developing countries.
With programs in malaria, reproductive health, child survival and HIV, PSI promotes products, services and healthy behavior that enable low-income and vulnerable people to lead healthier lives.
PSI seeks to hire experienced individuals with a strong background in Marketing to join our team as Marketing Officers. The position requires extensive experience and familiarity with sales and marketing techniques.
The Marketing Officer is responsible for facilitating the introduction and continued use of new products and services into participating private sector outlets, private clinics part of PSI’s franchised network Sun Quality Health, and public sector facilities.
Positions are available in Champasak province, Savannakhet province, Luang Prabang province, and Vientiane Capital.
DUTIES include but are not limited to:
• Conduct medical detailing visits at outlets in assigned geographical area, including submission of reports and tracking of behavior change activities
• Recruit and monitor participating outlets involved in PSI projects in assigned geographical area
• Support research team (MIS) to update customer data to monitor and evaluate sales and marketing activities
• Implement marketing plan to build the Total Market, wherever possible with the total market expanding and commercial brands taking on increasing market share
• Collect information and data to understand the market for all PSI products in Laos, including analysis of competitive products, campaigns, and consumer research
• Regularly visit and maintain relationships with sales outlets in assigned geographical area
• Responsible for sales of PSI products and monitoring of sales
• Survey, design, implement, test, create, and follow up on marketing tools to boost product demand
BA/College in Business Administration or Public Relations or a related field preferred
Minimum 3 years work experience in sales and marketing
Ability to read, write and communicate in English
Ability to use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), Outlook, Internet
Technical knowledge of sales and marketing
Excellent communication skills (friendly, approachable, culture sensitive, and honest)
Must have a valid driver’s license and personal vehicle for frequent travel in assigned geographic area
Interest in PSI/Laos
Attention to detail
The successful candidate will have a high level of honesty and integrity, be results-oriented, have excellent communication skills and a strong work ethic, proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision, be a positive team player, and possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
How to Apply
Applicants should submit a letter of interest and curriculum vitae to Mrs. Vimonthong Phonsavatdy, PSI/ Laos Human Resource Coordinator, by July 11th, 2012. Submit by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or deliver a hard copy to PSI/Laos (Donkoi Village, Unit 16, Sisattanak District, Vientiane Capital). Full Job description can be requested to Mrs. Vimonthong. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
1658 total views, 2 today