Full-Time MARKETING OFFICER – CREDIT OFFICER (2 position for Vientiane Branch & 2 position for Pakse Branch)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited
Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited (BBL) is the largest commercial bank in Thailand and one of the largest regional banks in Southeast Asia. BBL Vientiane Branch was established in 1993, providing full corporate banking services. In line with our expansion plan, we are inviting self-motivated and result-oriented individuals to join our team and to share in our success and growth.
Marketing Officer – Credit Officer (2 position for Vientiane Branch & 2 position for Pakse Branch)
• Work closely with the team to handle credit related works, i.e. credit application write-ups, financial analysis, credit analysis, credit risk rating, credit monitoring, self-assessments, KYCs etc.
• Conduct financial inputs, regular reports & system input, industrial & country research for assigned markets/ accounts
• Preparing compulsory reports to be submitted to Head Office and/or relevant authorities
• Attending required conferences, seminars, etc.
• Minimum 2 years working experiences
• Bachelor in Accounting/Marketing/Business/Economics or related fields
• Excellent interpersonal skills and communications skills needed
• Detailed minded with analytical skills
• Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
• High motivation, loyalty, positive attitude required
• Excellent computer and database literacy, especially in MS Word, MS Excel, etc;
• Fluent at English – Speaking, reading and writing;
• Ability to communicate in either Thai, Chinese and/or Japanese languages is a plus.
How to ApplyInterested candidates please submit latest resume together with a cover letter, copies of all educational and work experience certificates and a recent photo to: Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited, Vientiane Branch Unit 12 Samsanthai Road, Vientiane Capital, P.O. Box 5400 Tel: (856-21) 213-560, 261-998 Fax: (856-21) 213-561 E-mail: email@example.com Please indicate “Application for Compliance Officer – Your Name” on the envelope and in the subject line of the e-mail. Applying through e-mail is preferable. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview. All applications will be kept confidential and possible further consideration.
1243 total views, 1 today