Part-Time Marketing Officer (Re-advertise)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Vacancy announcement Part-time (Marketing Officer)
Disability Mainstreaming Advisory Service “DMAS CENTER” has been established in August 2019, aims to support people with disabilities to access quality services and achieve maximum functional ability enabling them to live independently, with dignity, and to fully participate in their community, Vientiane and other province in Laos. Access to holistic physical rehabilitation services allows people to return to work and support their family. This aligns with the sustainable development goals to empower and promote the social, economic and political inclusion of people with disabilities and enabling them to access to the job market (SDGs 8, 10 and 11).
We are looking for an experienced colleague to fulfill full time positions: Marketing Officer based in Vientiane with some travels to other province in Laos.
Marketing Officer (Part-time)
Task and Responsibilities:
- Preparing, planning and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximize brand promotion.
- Creating marketing campaigns and working with the company’s external PR agency to see them executed.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate DMAS Center’s message to their existing customers.
- Demonstrates products and services of DMAS as deemed necessary by clients and management
- Researches client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly.
- Analyzes and creates a plan for engaging the target market
- Makes product appeal to the target market
- Makes sure that all DMAS Center products and service are meet the clients/donor’s requirement.
- Sets up booths at trade shows and demonstrates the quality or uses of a product and services.
- Communicate with clients and other stakeholders to gain community support for the program and to solicit input to improve the program
Qualifications and Experience
- Previous experience as Marketing, sale or similar positions
- Strong understanding of content management systems.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing, search engine optimization and how social media impacts this.
- Articulate and professional communication skills.
- Passionate and results driven individual.
- The ability to produce creative material to sometimes short deadlines is essential.
- Excellent copywriting skills and experience
All position above the qualified people with disabilities and women are encouraged to apply.
Expected starting date: as soon as possible
How to ApplyTo apply, please send a cover letter and CV to DMAS CENTER at the address below. Deadline: 31st March 2020. DMAS CENTER 286/18, Khouvieng Road, Buengkhayong village, Vientiane, Lao PDR Tel: +856 21 262 898, Mobile: +856 20 2829 9188; 020 2357 8899 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org All application documents will be treated confidentially and only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
799 total views, 1 today