Full-Time MARKETING AND COMMUNICAITONS MANAGER
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Silver Heritage Laos is now seeking an experienced Marketing and Communications Manager, to work in close co-operation with our team in the Regional Office in Vientiane and Senior Management based in Hong Kong.
- Facilitate and lead our corporate messaging process in line with the five-year plan.
- Own and manage the group’s brand experiences, visual identities, websites and trademark filings.
- Manage the creation and publishing of marketing assets, and analyse asset usage and effectiveness. This includes, but not limited to, press releases, customer testimonials, blogs posts, online feature stories, speaking abstracts, award entries and other press materials.
- Manage the corporate website ensuring content is up-to-date and that appropriate SEO is in place for maximised visibility.
- Drive and coordinate all PR and analyst relations. Develop compelling thought leadership platforms and stories. Create, pitch to and place content with a range of media outlets, including business, trade, industry and technology.
- Manage and execute on project launch deliverables, working with internal members on project positioning, collateral development and other activities to ensure support of successful project & new product launches.
- Develop and execute a social media strategy as an integrated component of our broader thought leadership, awareness, and demand generation strategies.
- Define and execute corporate tradeshows and event programs.
- Manage our agencies (B2B marketing, design and PR firms).
- Performs any other duties as assigned
- 7+ years of marketing Communications, branding and PR experience.
- Demonstrated expertise in corporate communications and messaging.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills (samples required).
- Strong social media experience.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- Experience in both corporate and agency roles preferred.
The ideal candidate will be smart, creative, driven, passionate and direct. Will possess high integrity and be confident. A strong work ethic and the ability to be highly flexible and excel under pressure is a must. Open, direct and respectful communications is a requirement to assure success with a small but talented team of professionals.
The model team member will bring unique and creative ideas to the table and have a keen desire to move plans forward. Some international travel is required with this position.
How to ApplyPlease send a cover letter detailing your motivation and interest in this position, a comprehensive CV (with photo), supporting documents and expected gross salary to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com before 8th August 2015. All applications will be handled in confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Silver Heritage Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion.
3268 total views, 2 today